The New Arctic EconoRush Duct
Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Norseman, a name synonymous with product performance for the past 90 years, has introduced a new, economical duct to their wide-ranging Arctic heater duct product line.
The Arctic EconoRush is a lightweight duct, made from a canvas alternative fabric that delivers heat to temporary or permanent structures. The duct will be available come September for the fall 2014 construction season.
- Safety orange in colour for added job site visibility.
- Fabric does not absorb water, won’t rot and has no smell.
- Excellent low cost solution for heat delivery.
- Interlocking steel collars allow for easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
- Spiral wire reinforced to prevent collapsing and to support bending.
- Lightweight duct made with FR rated fabric to 250°F (121°C) continuous use.
- Comes partially lined with high heat fabric rated to 500°F (260 °C) for added protection near heater unit.
To view Norseman's complete product line for Arctic heater ducts visit our Heater Duct Section.
From concept to completion, Norseman is passionate about providing innovative solutions which exceed customer expectations by protecting people, products, assets and the environment.
For more information, please contact:
Shelley Dusyk, Director of Marketing, Norseman Inc.