Ask a Question
The name says it all. Designed to stay flexible in extreme sub-zero temperatures, The Arctic DuraShield is a high strength and durable duct that provides heat delivery to temporary and permanent structures. The highly portable Arctic DuraShield offers greater efficiency in cold weather applications.
• Designed for improved resistance to abrasion, flexing, tearing, and puncture.
• Fabricated for superior resistance to chemical and flame.
• Remains flexible in cold weather conditions.
• Flame resistant (FR) fabric offers continuous service ratings up to 400°F/204°C.
• Cold crack tested to -65°F/-54°C.
• Passes FR testing CAN/ULC–S109 standard.
• Choice of interlocking steel collars or strap and buckle attachment system to allow easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
• Spiral wire reinforced frame prevents collapsing and supports bending.
• Strap closure system comes standard for secure duct compression during transport and storage.
• The Arctic DuraShield is available in 12”and 16” diameters.
• Sold individually boxed.
Disclaimer: This type of heater duct is NOT recommended for VERTICAL applications. Please ask us about the Arctic Helix heater duct if you require a duct for a vertical application.
||Diameter x Length
||12" x 12' DuraShield w/ collar
||12" x 12' DuraShield w/ strap and buckle
||12" x 25' DuraShield w/ collar
||12" x 25' DuraShield w/ strap and buckle
||16" x 25' DuraShield w/ collar
||16" x 25' DuraShield w/ strap and buckle
*Non Stocked Items, made to order