Ask a Question
The Arctic EconoFlow is a low cost canvas duct solution that allows you to keep the cold at bay without sacrificing the comfort of your workers. It’s field-proven to provide continual heat delivery from ground heating equipment to temporary or permanent buildings.
• Treated canvas fabric is mildew resistant, flame resistant and water repellent.
• Available partially or fully-lined with glass cloth for improved thermal resistance and rated at 1000°F/538°C to provide added protection from burnout near heater unit.
• Continuous service rating of 250°F/120°C.
• Available in durable 14.7 oz. treated flame resistant (FR) canvas.
• Passed FR testing CPAI–84 Section 6 standard.
• Strap closure system comes standard for secure duct compression during transport and storage.
• Interlocking steel collars for easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
• Spiral wire reinforced frame prevents collapsing and supports bending.
• The Arctic EconoFlow is available in 12”and 16” diameters.
• Sold individually boxed.
Disclaimer: This type of heater duct is NOT recommended for VERTICAL applications. Please ask us about the Arctic Helix heater duct if you require a duct for a vertical application.
||12" x 12' EconoFlow FR Partially Lined
||12" x 12' EconoFlow FR Fully Lined
||12" x 25' EconoFlow FR Partially Lined
||16" x 25' EconoFlow FR Partially Lined
*Non stocked items, made to order.