Ask a Question
This canvas alternative duct is designed with a synthetic industrial fabric. The Arctic EconoRush provides a cost efficient solution for delivering heat to temporary or permanent structures. The material is not only water repellent, but odour-free.
• Safety orange colour for added job site visibility.
• Treated fabric is water repellent, flame resistant (FR), mildew resistant and has no smell.
• Comes with partial high heat flame resistant (FR) fabric lining for improved thermal resistance and burn-through prevention
at the heater end.
• Excellent economical solution for heat delivery.
• FR fabric offers continuous use to 325°F/163°C. Comes partially lined with high heat fabric rated to 500°F/260°C for
added protection near heater unit.
• Passes FR testing to NFPA 701–10.
• Interlocking steel collars allow for easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
• Spiral wire reinforced frame prevents collapsing and supports bending.
• Strap closure system comes standard for secure duct compression during transport and storage.
• The Arctic EconoRush is available in 12” and 16” diameter.
• Sold individually boxed.
Disclaimer: This type of heater duct is NOT recommended for VERTICAL applications. Please ask us about
the Arctic Helix heater duct if you require a duct for a vertical application.
||12” x 12’ EconoRush
||12” x 25’ EconoRush
||16” x 25’ EconoRush