Ask a Question
Our highly flexible helix design incorporates an extra strength wear strip to provide exceptional abrasion resistance – and protect the structural integrity of the ducts on the toughest jobsites. The Arctic Helix is for those who demand efficient heat delivery over a long lifespan.
• The helix design maintains the duct’s shape, providing superior flexibility and versatility in horizontal or vertical applications.
• Designed for improved resistance to abrasion, flexing, tearing and puncture.
• Remains flexible in cold weather conditions.
• The sewn in spiral wire is reinforced between 2 layers of fabric and comes with an extruded wear strip.
• Flame resistant (FR) fabric offers continuous service temperature ratings to 500°F/260°C.
• Cold crack tested to -65°F/-54°C.
• Passes FR testing CAN/ULC–S109 standard.
• Steel collar at one end and strap and buckle attachment system at the other allows either end to be easily connected to heaters and/or other ducts.
• Strap enclosure system comes standard for secure duct compression during transport and storage.
• Sold individually boxed.
||12" x 12' Helix
||12" x 25' Helix
||16" x 25' Helix