Ask a Question
The Arctic ThermaBlast is the duct of choice for highly combustible environments and extreme weather conditions. It is an incredibly durable solution for use in both temporary and permanent structures.
• Designed for improved resistance to abrasion, flexing, tearing and puncture.
• Superior chemical resistance, exceptional exposure capabilities and flame resistant (FR) properties.
• Comes partially lined with glass cloth for improved thermal resistance and burn-through prevention to 1000°F/538°C.
• Remains flexible in cold weather conditions.
• Flame Resistant (FR) fabric offers continuous service temperature ratings up to 500°F/260°C.
• Cold crack tested to -65°F/-54°C.
• Passes FR testing CAN/ULC–S109 standard.
• Interlocking steel collars allow for easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
• Spiral wire reinforcement to prevent collapsing and to support bending.
• Strap closure system comes standard for secure duct compression during transport and storage.
• The Arctic ThermaBlast is available in 12” and 16” diameters.
• Sold individually boxed.
Disclaimer: This type of heater duct is NOT recommended for VERTICAL applications. Please ask us about the Arctic Helix heater duct if you require a duct for a vertical application.
||12" x 12' ThermaBlast Duct
||12" x 25' ThermaBlast Duct
||16" x 25' ThermaBlast Duct
*Non stocked items, made to order