Ask a Question
Nor-Flex 100 is a flexible, lightweight, closed-cell foam expansion joint filler for interior and exterior applications, including concrete placement and repair needs. Ideal for use in expansion, contraction and/or isolation joints.
- Fabricated with closed cell foam that is chemically resistant, ultraviolet stable, non-absorbent, flexible and lightweight.
- Can be formed around curved objects.
- Acts as a sealant bond breaker.
- Easy to remove, pre-scored tear-away strip provides a uniform sealing cavity to the joint.
- Standard ½” thickness, standard widths of 3”, 4” 5”, 6” and 8”.
- Custom thicknesses and widths available upon request.
- Offered in a variety of densities.
- Available in 50’ rolls.