Ask a Question
Highly durable expansion joint material used for horizontal or vertical applications to resist permanent compression set and long-term compressive creep in construction applications.
- Fabricated with closed cell, cross-linked EV foam.
- Highly resilient, chemical resistant, non-absorbent, flexible and lightweight.
- Used in building and construction sealing and thermal insulation applications including, vertical wall expansion joints, parking lot ramps, stadiums, sport arena floors, piers, highways, tunnels, water treatment plants and bridge abutments.
- Repels debris and is unaffected by road salts and petroleum products, ideal for the construction industry.
- EV380 has unique additives which provide excellent resistance to U.V. degradation.
- Permits compression up to 50% and tension up to 25% when bonded in place.
- Available in a wide range of standard sizes and configurations. Custom sizes available to meet specified applications.
- Must be used with an appropriate epoxy or joint sealing adhesive.