Ask a Question
Our Thermal Expansion Boxes (TEBS) are engineered to protect underground pipes from potential damage caused by thermal expansion including circumferential (hoop), longitudinal and radial stress. They are a cost effective solution for protecting underground pipes from potential damage due to soil stresses and back fill operations.
As part of our commitment to helping our customers make informed decisions, we offer a Lunch and Learn program about our Thermal Expansion Box (TEB) pipeline solution. The Lunch and Learn program is available to organizations, in Canada and selected US states, working on buried pipeline design and installation.
Norseman will come to your place of work to present comprehensive information about Thermal Expansion Boxes to your team and answer any questions you might have. We will even supply the lunch! The presentation will educate your team on the benefits of using TEBs and provide detailed information on applications and design.
- Understanding thermal expansion and stress on pipelines
- Compare options for protecting pipelines from thermal expansion
- Review advantages of using Norseman TEBs to protect pipelines
- Provide an overview of the applications where TEBs can be used
- Review design guidelines for TEB applications
- Review sample application and detail TEB drawings
- Overview of the TEB design and fabrication process
- Past projects where TEBs have been successfully used
Who Should Attend?
- Pipeline Engineers
- Stress Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Pipeline Specialists
- Pipeline Project Managers
- Pipeline Product Managers
- Pipeline Consultants
- Pipeline Technologist
- Pipeline Construction Managers
- Pipeline Production Engineers
- Pipeline Procurement Managers
- Pipeline Integrity Coordinators
Request a Lunch & Learn