Ask a Question
Our high performance custom foam case inserts provide cushioned protection and organization of your product components and enhance the marketability of your product. Click here for supplier information.
Have a project in mind? Request a quote with one of our experts.
Norseman's protective case inserts can be manufactured from a variety of different materials dependent on the application. We can thermoform or CNC cut practically any shape required to present and protect your valuable instruments, devices and equipment.
- Precision fabrication capabilities: 3D engineered design and CNC production enable us to provide quality custom designed case inserts to your company's specific application.
- Sized to fit all cases including aluminum, rotationally molded, vacuum formed and/or custom built cases.
- Multi-cavity depths and a variety of colors enhance appearance and functionality.
- Durable one piece construction.
- Fabrication with nitrogen blown cross-linked polyethylene from Zote Foams provides a chemically inert material with virtually no out-gassing and no silver-staining characteristics as required by delicate electronic instruments and equipment with optical lenses.