Ask a Question
The Norseman Container Shelter utilizes standard 40’
shipping containers to create a temporary, relocatable
storage or work space solution.
- Portable and relocatable temporary shelter ideal for storage or work space.
- Innovative design allows for the truss system to fit and be stored in the shipping container for easy transportation.
- Truss mounting system allows for easy removal of trusses when relocating the shelter.
- Meets combined wind and snow loads for a number of geographical regions.
- Shelter cover skirt can be mounted directly to container to provide added weather protection.
- Out of the box construction.
- Cost effective when compared to permanent buildings.
- Hot Dip Galvanized trusses with 7 1/2 ft. spacing on 40’x40’ configurations.
- HSS Steel end wall framing.
- 12 oz non-FR Polyethylene cover and end walls.
- Ratchet winch tensioning system used to tension shelter cover.
- Standard sliding door
- 2 Pre-framed steel man doors.
- Shelter foundation must have a minimum load bearing capacity
of 3000 pcf.
- Containers used must have CSC Safety Approval.
||40'x40' shelter configured to fit on a high cube 40 ' shipping container