Ask a Question
Environmental and an inexpensive safeguard used in clean up operations, to contain toxic materials, or can be placed under valves, fittings, trucks, and machinery for spill containment.
- Appropriate for containment of waste water, petroleum products, and various chemicals.
- L-shaped flat bar support walls and are easily collapsed for compact storage and easy transport.
- Fabrics available with temperature ratings from -30ºF (-34.4ºC) to -65ºF (-53.8ºC).
- Manufactured to custom size requirements.
- Several fabrics available offering different types of chemical resistance.