Ask a Question
Reduces cable stress and prevents hang ups.
- Covers are made with either:
- Arctic-HypreneTM for cold weather climates. Fabric remains flexible beyond -55oF (-48oC).
- Reinforced Ballistic Nylon (1600 denier) for strength and durability.
- Velcro® brand hook and loop fasteners used for longevity and improved adhesion.
- Yellow tie down webbing rated at 10,000 lb break strength.
- Locking carabineers’ help to securely hold cover in place.
- Turned and sewn edges to prevent nylon fray.
- Keeps loops bound together preventing hang-ups in the derrick or damage from harsh weather conditions.
- Reduces stress on cables in service loops which can help to lower maintenance costs.
- Helps to lower repair costs and down time associated with service loop damage.
- Versatile construction allows for the loop cover to be opened, cables inspected, and refastened.
- Four standard sizes and configurations are stocked and available on demand. Custom covers are also available.
- Easy to install.
||Ballistic Nylon Cover 55' length x 10" diameter
||Ballistic Nylon Cover 75' length x 10" diameter
||Arctic Hyprene™ Cover 55' length x 10" diameter
||Arctic Hyprene™ Cover 75' length x 10" diameter