Ask a Question
Lightweight, compact and efficient welding and utility tent which can be used in a number of applications.
- 14 oz. high tear flame resistant cover rated to -45ºC (-49ºF). Passed FR testing to NFPA 701 standard.
- Available in 11' x 11' Frame, 6'6" Wall, 7'3 1/2 peak, for a total area of 121 sqft.
- Does not have any loose parts to be assembled.
- Accommodates 30" to 48" diameter pipes and 90º angle pipeline.
- Corner lifting lugs for easy movement of the tent using a picker/lift.
- Conveniently packed in a carrying case for easy storage and transport in a pickup truck.
- Walls and roof open for ventilation of any hazardous welding fumes.
- Frame is made from aluminum which is lightweight and rust resistant.
||Width x Length x Height
||SitePro S-121 Frame - 11' wide x 11' long x 6'6" wall x 7'3 ½" peak