Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative in Langley, B.C. is responsible for providing support to the Sales team for the Protective Solutions business unit. Communicate with current customers and seek opportunities with future prospects. Follow company and ISO processes and procedures.
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits. Process RFP’s (request for proposals), provide quotes and discuss payment terms.
- Respond to inbound prospecting calls, all web and unsolicited email inquiries, branch level sample and literature requests and convert them into qualified/quantified sales opportunities.
- Follow-up and qualify leads generated by trade shows and marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Perform targeted customer research through industry associations, direct contact and internal/ external referrals.
- Qualify and identify potential customers, conduct prospect calls to identify decision makers for Sales.
- Provide proactive account management for assigned accounts, including order pattern analysis, customer contact and follow-up, etc.
- Update sales opportunities and accounts, manage the Sales portfolio via Salesforce (CRM).
- Resolve issues pertaining to the processing of orders, new product set-up, first part approval expediting and update customer price sheets (CPO’s) etc.
- Prepare and enter sales orders in Microsoft Dynamix AX.
- Provide accurate and detailed information of customer requirements for quotation, collaborate effectively with Engineering and Design personnel for cost estimation, timelines, order changes, tooling purchases and new product integration, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with Operations Management and production personnel for matters related to scheduling, custom product instruction, manufacturing detail, packaging, timelines, material substitutions, etc.
- Contribute towards the success of the organization by providing administrative, marketing and sales support to the Branch in activities such as: data entry, clerical support, receptions relief and trade shows.
- University/college degree/diploma related to business an asset
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in manufacturing industry sales
- Intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, experience with web-based CRM applications, specifically SalesForce, is a definite asset
- Proficiency in reviewing drawings and specifications an asset
- Strong Mathematical calculations and conversions to prepare cost estimates
- Office setting, Monday through Friday
- Travel required to visit customer base and attend sales meetings and trade shows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume via email at email@example.com indicating ‘Inside Sales – Langley’ in your subject line.
Job Type: Full-time