When safe containment is a must, you can count on Norseman containment liners to do the job. We offer a variety of liners, for 20' and 40' ocean containers, to accommodate the kinds of things you don’t want leaking such as wet hides, skins, caustic or contaminated materials. They provide a protective barrier between the product and the container, preventing contaminated fluids from leaking into the shipping container, ocean vessel or rail car.
Norseman’s Containment liners are available in four grades – all are fabricated with welded seams for added leak protection.
- Norseman’s most economical containment liner.
- Lightweight and strong at a reasonable price.
- Norseman’s most popular containment liner.
- Durable 25 mil woven poly floor welded to 14 mil liner walls.
- Compact packaging for reduced freight and storage costs.
- Norseman’s maximum coverage containment liner.
- Economical single felt floor liner.
- 25 mil woven poly floor topped with a felt layer to absorb/contain brine, minimize forklift slippage, punctures and tears.
- Norseman’s elite containment liner.
- Double floor liner with felt layer for ultimate strength and unsurpassed protection.
- 14 mil floor beneath a 25 mil floor topped with a felt layer to absorb/contain brine, minimize forklift slippage, punctures and tears.