Norseman's protective packaging solutions provide you with peace of mind and reduced replacement costs by negating the risk of loss or damage when transporting or storing your valuable products, sensitive equipment, tools, or parts. Our protective packaging product lines demonstrate our unique strengths in foam sourcing, foam customization, and total packaging solutions including hard sided cases, custom cases, and case inserts. We assess your needs and offer you the best options from our technical foam products and cases for your application(s). Then we measure, design, and manufacture a protective packaging solution that is a perfect, secure fit for your product or equipment.
Hard Sided Cases
Norseman is a distributor of Pelican™ Cases, a global leader in the design and manufacture of both high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are depended on by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, life sciences, defence/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
Norseman can provide you with a complete protective solution including case recommendations and custom protective case inserts.
Protective Case Inserts
Our high performance custom foam case inserts provide cushioned protection and organization of your product components and enhance the marketability of your product.
Norseman's protective case inserts can be manufactured from a variety of different materials dependant on the application. We can thermoform or CNC cut practically any shape required to present and protect your valuable instruments, devices and equipment.
- Precision fabrication capabilities: 3D engineered design and CNC production enable us to provide quality custom designed case inserts to your company's specific application.
- Sized to fit all cases including aluminum, rotationally molded, vacuum formed and/or custom built cases.
- Multi-cavity depths and a variety of colors enhance appearance and functionality.
- Durable one piece construction.
- Fabrication with nitrogen blown cross-linked polyethylene from Zotefoams provides a chemically inert material with virtually no out-gassing and no silver-staining characteristics as required by delicate electronic instruments and equipment with optical lenses.
For manufacturers of fragile electronic equipment or parts, we offer a custom engineered foam solution aimed at protecting your product during shipment to the purchaser. We assist you with calculating the best foam density and application based on numerous factors--weight, height, size, fragility, and method of shipment--specific to your product. Some examples of our protective packaging solutions for electronics manufacturers are:
- Cases and case inserts for high value oceanographic equipment.
- Cases and case inserts for high value surveillance cameras and hardware.
- Engineered foam end-cap foam packaging sets and straps for manufacturers who ship their products to the purchaser in their own boxes.
- Cases and case inserts for high value, sensitive test equipment.
Using high quality material, engineering technology and our extensive experience, we design and fabricate cost effective custom interior packaging solutions that not only provide protection, but are attractive in appearance and enhance the marketability of your product. Our protective packaging foams are:
- Non-abrasive with Class A surface protection for your valuable products.
- Clean and inert with zero to low out gassing.
- Very resilient offering quick recovery from multiple compressions and impacts.
- Anti-static and/or conductive foam ideal for packaging electronics.
- Reusable & 100% recyclable.