SitePro Series Welding & Utility Tents
Construction sites come with high demands: the work is fast paced and continues through unfavourable conditions. We kept that in mind when designing our welding and utility tents. They're easy to set-up and move around as needed, and durable enough to protect workers in harsh weather.
Make your mark - Norseman's line of welding and utility tents can be branded with your company logo, making your company stand out on a jobsite. Minimum quantities apply.
SitePro W-Series Heavy Duty Tent
The SitePro W-Series is a durable welding and utility tent, designed for longer term projects on pipeline and construction sites. Fabricated with 14 oz, high tear, flame resistant fabric, the SitePro W-Series tent is designed to withstand rigorous use. Key features include:
- Vents in the front and back peaks to allow for air circulation and welding fumes to escape, creating a safer work environment.
- Can be easily moved on-site, while assembled, with hooks that are attached at the top of the tent on each end.
- Frame collapses for easy transportation and storage.
SitePro S-Series Medium Duty Tent
The SitePro S-Series is a lightweight, compact and efficient welding and utility tent which can be used in a number of applications. Fabricated with 14 oz, high tear, flame resistant fabric, the SitePro S-Series tent is designed for easy set-up and transportation. Key features include:
- Corner lifting lugs for easy movement of the tent using a picker or lift.
- Conveniently packed in a carrying case or easy storage and transport in a pickup truck.
- Walls and roof open for ventilation of any hazardous welding fumes.
- Frame is made from aluminum which is lightweight and rust resistant.
- Able to withstand high wind and snow loads when anchored to ground.
- Reinforced orange strip on corners and door for high visibility safety identification.
SitePro M-Series Light Duty Tent
The ultimate in portability, our M-Series welding and utility tents are ultra-light and compact enough to fit in the back of a pickup truck, van, and even some cars. Fabricated with 6 oz flame resistant fabric, the SitePro M-Series tent is an economical, lightweight option that provides excellent protection from wind, rain and other harsh conditions. Key features include:
- Ultra-light and economical design.
- Compact enough to fit into the back of a pickup truck, van or even a car.
- Walls on the ends open up for ventilation of hazardous welding fumes.
- Tent frames are constructed from galvanized steel and are rust resistant.
- Reinforced orange strip on doors and corners for high visibility safety identification.